MIRO is a non-governmental, independent, neutral and non-profit organization, defying discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national or social origin, and religion or belief. MIRO undertakes to protect and promote the rights and interests of ethnic minority groups and Khmer Krom in Cambodia, giving them the opportunity to access human rights protection and full freedom like the other Cambodian people. We are now seeking qualified Cambodian national to fill the position of Finance and Admin Intern, based in MIRO Phnom Penh office.
The Finance and Admin Intern will work closely with Finance and Administrative Officer. She/he is responsible for the following task:
– Assist on filing of Payment, Receipts and Journal Vouchers;
– Assist in petty cash and bank operation;
– Assist in recording expenditures in to cash and bank book
– Providing administrative and clerical support as requested, including in preparing, copying, binding, scanning, distributing documents;
– Assist on fixed asset and inventory implementation (counting, preparation, checking, posting);
– Assist in pick up incoming call and answer telephone calls and transfer telephone call to appropriate individuals. –
– Assist in provide administrative/financial support to the programs;
– Perform other duties as required.
– Preferably in the field of business and administration, accounting, finance or management;
– Previous working experience in finance and administration with similar responsibilities would be an asset;
– Computer skill (Microsoft Word Excel and Khmer font).
– Strong interpersonal communication skills;
– Good written and oral knowledge of English language;
– Strong team player with deep commitment to learning and helping others learn;
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply for their CV and Cover letter in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 August, 2015 Women are strongly encouraged to apply.